User avatar

Priceless

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    Hey there! We were walking along the sidewalk, heading to our favorite coffee place. You were in your summer clothes, with bright colors of yellow and blue. I remember how ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Vampire Upstairs

    Hi there! It's me from the Religious Discussion Club. :P I loved this, it was funny, witty and interesting. Your style is awesome. Just have a few nitpicks though. godsdamned ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addiction

    Hi there, I liked this. Sorry, I didn't see anything wrong with it, except for the fact that it could have been longer, with a little more description so we ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghost Towns and Kansas City, MO

    Hola!! I really liked this. The other reviews say you don't have a purpose, I didn't see that. *shrugs* The dialogue was really nice, very realistic. I love the ghost, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drivers Never Sleep (possible title)

    Hi there!! Firstly, I think you should keep the title. :) I don't know about everyone else, but it hooked me in. It was like, 'Huh? What's this about?' “I’m ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    FluffyCatImprisoner..

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I wasn't on YWS yesterday. :x

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause my cat is a cutie!

    Aug 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Storytelling Reviews

    Hola! Can you please review the first chapter of my novel? Thanks so so much.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not liking Snow White.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Vampire Diaries...? Banned for not being a piglet with blonde ringlets.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not looking like Damon Salvatore.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned.. for... not

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hehehehehe!!! :twisted: :twisted: SubjectBlue and Shakyll JSon and number32 JabberHut and ChocolateMoonLight Snoink and Nate That's all..for now. :twisted:

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned cause I'm going to have pizza tonight. Yay

    Aug 26, 2011


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres