Random avatar

Preachergirl18

  • Other Re: Rustle Of A Wing

    I love it it was great keep it up and I started following you. So if you can follow me back that would be great

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Will Survive

    I love this poem it was great.I can't believe you wrote this. I am so proud I just love it. There was some spelling mistakes like IDont and Iil But ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DELETE

    DELETE

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    As though my flesh was the only thing you could smell Other than that I don't thing you had any more mistakes I just loved this poem and the name ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Light: Chapter 2

    There is a lot of feeling in the story I love the idea and keep up the good work The sun is over my head at the moment; it’s been ...

    Jul 28, 2011


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid