User avatar

Poseidon

Poseidon

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand

    Hey Thanks everyone who reviewed. I didn't edit this one and since this is my first publishing I wanted to get it out there. The second chapter everything will be ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand

    Thank you

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand

    Thanks ill work on that next time

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Really!? That's amazing. And Your Welcome

    Aug 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    I can tell you edited. Your Grammer is great. I love how you switch narraraters so smoothly. This is my first work ive read but it seemed like I read ...

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 12

    Hi Noelle. I'm new so bare with me. I really like your stories so far. You do a wonderful job at your character development. Zeke is something else. Well keep ...

    Jun 10, 2014


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver