User avatar

Polkadots

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    I found a few adds for the scam site on the Usergroup board. It says $100,000 Poetry Contest or Publish Your Poetry and then some information.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks. :D

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Hello! You seem very interesting and I like your stories and your avatar. So welcome and stuffs.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I feel a bit slow but how do you put words under your username?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New gril!

    Hi, I'm new here also. Welcome.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks. =D I found this through a google search also.... I usually read mysteries, medical thrillers, and fantasy and I usually write mysteries and fantasies, too.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello...I'm Polkadots..there's nothing else to say really. Introductions are always awkward.

    Sep 4, 2007


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic