User avatar

Polkadots

  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    I once had a "baby" and I nearly lost it, too, during my move to a new computer because my computer rejected the file a couple of times, but my ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupidity Test

    I think your be a bit critical of yourself. I agree with Meep, your idea can be silly but it's the way you exectue it and add your own spin ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Beating Writers Block

    Really nice tips. I plan to use these with my next novel for Nano...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making a whiny character believable?

    I have a character and her personality is meant to be whiny, but how do I convey this nature to readers without making her annoyance?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't outline!

    I'm trying to make a plot oultine formy new plot. For my first novel, I winged it completely and it came out a complete mess. I couldn't find a way ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    I use last names for all my characters they just don't seem too whole to me without one. I don't always write it into the story, but I usually have ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    It depends on what scene I'm doing. I like to listen to Corinne Bailey Rae when there aren't too many action scenes and during action scenes I usually listen to ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    I agree with Pol. It annoys me for some reason when I'm reading a book and the chapter is only one page. If it's going to be that short you ...

    Sep 5, 2007


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust