User avatar

Polkadots

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I read the first chapter in the store of Twilight and the first chapter of New Moon on her website. I'm probably going to read it soon (it's checked out ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Accentuated. Especially when it's followed by "her curves". Or when it's used in a sentence like "he said in a voice accentuated by a (insert stereotypical romantic accent here)"

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmmm....a quiet, bibliophile who has an odd obessision with Indian culture. Adriana Peregrine (f)

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've been reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult off-and-on for the past two weeks and haven't gotten too far in the story yet. I'm also reading The Scarlet Letter by ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Necklace

    I agree with write me. I think you should make the picture black-and-white for more interest, but still show the purple of the necklace for a pop.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I like to take notes by hand and write the story on the computer. I'm a fast typist, but I'm horribly slow when it comes to writing by hand.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    It depends on the character really. I usually sketch out a more solid foundation for a main character's appearance than a lesser character's apperance and I describe personality through their ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    R.L. Stine. His character's are so annoying with their perfectness and his lack of twisting around overdone plots. All his stories are exactly the same and end with the same ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An exotic man with a very open-minded look onto the world. He's outspoken yet charming. Delilah English

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    She's an artistic girl who is constantly on the look for inspiration. She's a freethinker and noticeably offbeat. Diana Parana

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An quiet intelligent man who thinks out things thoroughly. However, he's fiercely loyal and protective of family and friends when needed. Alice Berkeley

    Sep 9, 2007


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni