User avatar

Polkadots

  • Lounge, The Re: Pushing Daisies

    I'm addicted to that show. It's amazing.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I thought this was interesting bit of information on Dumbledore's character (I personally though Dumbledore was asexual), but now it's completely overhyped. It's all over the local news "beloved Hogwa

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Grace Kelly" Mika

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Iraq

    Blackwater is one out of several. What they did was wrong, but there are others that do their job. And I call getting rid of a genocidal war criminal and ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

    They're the silliest most pathetic attempt at masquerading as a church. And the fact that they're teaching their children the doctrine is sad. Also, not every Christian is homophobic. Excusing ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: iPod video nano

    I want one, but I doubt that I'll get one...I don't even have a regular ipod. The commercial is awesome though - Feist is one of my favorite singers.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: bin Laden's son weds British divorcee.

    I agree, you shouldn't judge the Omar by his parentage, but the idea of a speedy marriage such as this is silly. It seems like she just wants media coverage ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    Does anyone like House? Are you planning to watch the season premiere tonight?

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I never really thought about it actually. I know I started because my mom told me that it would be fun to record my dreams and it was. So I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use my computer to write mostly because I'm a slow writer, but for notes and planning I use paper and pen.

    Sep 24, 2007


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167