User avatar

Polkadots

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    I found a few adds for the scam site on the Usergroup board. It says $100,000 Poetry Contest or Publish Your Poetry and then some information.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I never really thought about it actually. I know I started because my mom told me that it would be fun to record my dreams and it was. So I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use my computer to write mostly because I'm a slow writer, but for notes and planning I use paper and pen.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks. :D

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've been reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult off-and-on for the past two weeks and haven't gotten too far in the story yet. I'm also reading The Scarlet Letter by ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Necklace

    I agree with write me. I think you should make the picture black-and-white for more interest, but still show the purple of the necklace for a pop.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I like to take notes by hand and write the story on the computer. I'm a fast typist, but I'm horribly slow when it comes to writing by hand.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    It depends on the character really. I usually sketch out a more solid foundation for a main character's appearance than a lesser character's apperance and I describe personality through their ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    R.L. Stine. His character's are so annoying with their perfectness and his lack of twisting around overdone plots. All his stories are exactly the same and end with the same ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Hello! You seem very interesting and I like your stories and your avatar. So welcome and stuffs.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An exotic man with a very open-minded look onto the world. He's outspoken yet charming. Delilah English

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    I agree with the readers above me. Try to space it out so it's easier to read and tell less and show more. This piece seemed a bit like an ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I feel a bit slow but how do you put words under your username?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Calik

    All had long swords in their hands and all looked liked they knew how to use them. This messed up the flow a bit. If someone had a longsword it ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Prologue (formerly"The Burning")

    I liked the story. As the person said above you give off a lot of amazing imagery and your protagonist is quite relateable. You had a nice hook and your ...

    Sep 23, 2007


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey