User avatar

Polkadots

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Star ch.1

    I don't really understand this piece. I can't distinguish any of the cats from each other. There's no detail about them to help me remember them seperately. Hunter was only ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under The Wooden Floor

    This is a really cute story. It reminds me of a book on mice I read a while back ago. Anyways, I have a few suggestions. The way your wrote ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tightrope Walker

    Thanks. Yeah..it's a bit confusing and I'll clarify. This is her last, farewell performance at the end of the show (the ending acts are usually the worst in some circus ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tightrope Walker

    [Author's Note: After a long spell of writer's block I've finally had the urge to write again! This is also my first story uploaded onto YWS so yay! Anyways...it's a ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pushing Daisies

    I'm addicted to that show. It's amazing.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    I once had a "baby" and I nearly lost it, too, during my move to a new computer because my computer rejected the file a couple of times, but my ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reincarnation

    I think your visuals are amazing. I noticed a few, miniscule most likely typos like "site" instead of "sight" and a few "It's" uncapitilised, but other than that I thought ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I thought this was interesting bit of information on Dumbledore's character (I personally though Dumbledore was asexual), but now it's completely overhyped. It's all over the local news "beloved Hogwa

    Oct 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue to a thriller

    I'll review your work, but it's a rule that before posting a story you must review atleast two works and then keep the ratio of reviews to posted stories 2:1. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Final Resistance

    I agree, this blurb is deeply lacking. Add something to it and show the reader. If you meant this to be a prologue than it ruins the whole suspense element ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Sun

    Hello, Paw! :D I told you I'd read more so here I am. I noticed a few mistakes I'll point them out in bold once again: CHAPTER 2 I stopped ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupidity Test

    I think your be a bit critical of yourself. I agree with Meep, your idea can be silly but it's the way you exectue it and add your own spin ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no subject)

    I liked it. The idea of a personal lamp is interesting. The story makes the reader curious. Does she live in the this "dark, earthy" place? Why? The only problem ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jen

    This was a nice piece. They're were only a few errors, which I changed and marked in bold: CHAPTER 1 I could not believe it! Summer was almost at its ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jahorie:the forrbiddin Goddess

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. This is a really nice site and everyone is nice and helpful. I'm glad you joined. Anyways now to ...

    Oct 20, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus