User avatar

Pokemonbragirl

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It was not uncommon

    [I tried to re-write something I wrote a long time ago and unfortunately, I don't like the way it turned out. I'd love it if you read through this though ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Without The 'R'

    Wow, this is great. I love the emotion behind it. What I really liked about this was that the ending wasn't something along the lines of, "She realized she was ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lady Porcelain

    Thank you Lena, for the review. And I suppose it could have been seen as me trying too hard, but really, if I continued to expand on this piece of ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Catch a Falling Star

    This was AMAZING. It's beautiful and means so much. I don't quite believe that you're new to poems and if you are.. I feel incredibly silly about my poems. I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lady Porcelain

    Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring! Do you hear that? That's the sound of little girls digging their own grave. A slender hand lifts the phone from its receiver and brings it ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pull the Trigger

    This piece.. I really understood it. I feel a lot like this. That taking a life, whether it be your own or someone else's, is just a way of saying ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Hi! I'm very new to reviewing so forgive me if this seems silly. First, I don't really like the second line. "Creatively blind." I don't know quite how to picture ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    This was really interesting. I liked the bluntness of this, the 'It's not an issue, it's a good thing, I promise.' It was fun to read and I plan on ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Abyssal Blue

    [Even though this isn't very good I've been trying to write daily, and hopefully post daily, so here's a short story..] The water surged with the storm, and with it, ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Abyss of Blue

    Thank you Soul! I'm shocked I got a reply so quickly o; I hope to get a lot better on this site, I was surfing around for somewhere to write ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Abyss of Blue

    [A picture of a mermaid surrounded by jellyfish inspired this, so I hope you like it. :3] They floated in an abyss of blue, engulfed, they lived in a world ...

    Apr 19, 2011


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson