User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Lounge, The Re: December Review Day (16th - 18th)

    Poetry Misfit's reviews for team Chicken Heist Green Room Reviews : 1. work/Dipro/Imagine-154465#c736856 2. work/vampricone6783/A-most-peculiar-Christmas-154503#c736851 3. work/Dipro/Imagine-154465#c7

    Dec 16, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Chicken Heist (Review Day Dec 16-18, '22)

    Hello my fellow chicken heisters, let's strut our stuff and hammer in these reviews. Go team!

    Dec 16, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: December Review Day (16th - 18th)

    Sign me up! Time to warm up the review muscles.

    Dec 14, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Captivating Line Challenge

    @AlmostImmortal Yes please, I would love to read it!

    Mar 29, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Captivating Line Challenge

    @AlmostImmortal Your submission is really intriguing. It challenged me to think critically about the world and explore an interesting concept I haven't really thought of before in the way you ...

    Mar 29, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Captivating Line Challenge

    Hello fellow writers! I've recently been seeing many authors on Instagram post a poster quote from their books with pretty designs and calligraphy to entice viewers to read them. Much ...

    Mar 8, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: The Song Prompt Game

    Based off of the song posted by @liminality *this song was such a fun one to write to. Great pick!! The queen surveyed the battlefield, armor painted crimson from the ...

    Mar 8, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Critique game - first three sentences of your novel/story

    Hi @Charm Your sentences are very descriptive, invoking the sense of smell really well through phrases such as: the "floral scented drafts" and "crisp scent" of the earth. As for ...

    Mar 8, 2022
  • Writing Tips Re: Filter Words: What Are They and How to Avoid Them

    Hi there! Recently, I discovered what I call "narrative disruptions", which I've unwittingly used in my own writing, and are otherwise called filter words. What are filter words, you ask? ...

    Nov 25, 2021


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf