User avatar

Poetriez

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    1337 \/\/r1771/\/ has no place in writting ahah but its good for 1337 i guess

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Tide

    I hope Some day you will know how it feels to be a shell

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ho(me)

    I'm curious how You came up with the name and decided to write it that way

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    ok makes sense Just wodnering. too bad there wasnt just a single post and you say what gernes its under and its liek a licnk of some sort

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow: Eye of the Storm

    Thank You I will have an updated version opf the prologue and thow the fvery short chapter one with it.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remy

    OK i like the future thought but can't you make it a bit more apocalyptic or something? make it based after a war or something have some sorta conflict or ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nov 27 (has no name yet)

    Nov 27 I cant fall into the pit, of broken lies, if you can't trust I can't trust, I will flee from all of you, you know when i fall ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Is It wrong for me to post my story In two forums because It can go in both catagories? I haven't done so yet.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    Thanks For orginality ive noiticed its been mentioned before I have started an oringinal story or i belive to be orriginal but i didnt know what to put it under ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Farce

    odd spell check should of picted that up and farsle is fake, not real etc.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Farce

    farce people cry people try,to become perfect people die but you feel insignificant. so you push yourself, until your some one else like another book on a shelf, so you ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crimson Flame

    I know its hard TO find other words that Ryhm with me. But If you want you can always use slant ryhm. Besides the critisim id also like to say ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    thank you kindly

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi im jay Im just wondering what points are used for ? Explain IM new

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Shadow: Eye of the Storm

    OK I have Newly edited this so I have changed some impossibilities and clarified some things Prologue Perched on top of a gargoyle, I feel a warm wind. Coming with ...

    Mar 31, 2006


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance