User avatar

Poetriez

  • Other Poetry Re: Free Fall

    "but there is no refuge in imagination" It is true yet some do take refuge in the mind and they are considered irrational and disillusioned although are were the irrational ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nov 27 (has no name yet)

    well see I dont think the layout has a name but I use it sometiems . The capital H was a mistake im fairly confused why it's like that I ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I believe I write to teach myself to write better. I have a disability and to over come it I have pushed myself to write. This is for me to ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you?

    Ok heres where we ask fellow writers good ways or how to do something. I would like to know a good way to make the main character sleep in a ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nov 27 (has no name yet)

    I swear i Changed the I's to upper case ealyier

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No title

    yeah i didn't notice i wrote coupe which is also a word ha ha an yeah i could probably expand it i put in punctuation

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: is it ok?

    Yha i know ill proabably revise it its jsut seemded what came out at thre time

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: is it ok?

    sadly repeating sells :(

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No title

    the worlds a pool of wonder, as you look fourth and yonder you see a star of hope, and that is how we cope.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: desire

    for long days i have thought about you i believe you are the one that i feel is true blue your hair is like the midday sun Pools of blue ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The true Bum

    down on the streets there's dirt the lords with there feet so hurt but who are the true scum well i believe we are the true bum for not helping ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Rock Paper Scissors

    We destroy the Creed, Where animals feed, Some must take lead. We are paper, We destroy nature We dig deep, Into the creep, Minerals in a heap We are paper, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: is it ok?

    Is it ok? Ok to turn the world upside down, And make the economy frown, When you can make a choice, And use your voice. Is it ok? Is it ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: No name yet Help would be loverly

    (intro) Down in my heart I feel a dart This dart pierces me more than anyone else If I said I love you, would you say stay the same If ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Wall Of Uncertainty

    Wall Of Uncertainty Break It down! Burn it to the ground! The wall is only weakened, By those who see the beacon, It will take every contrast Every colour to ...

    Mar 31, 2006


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore