User avatar

PlasticStarlight

  • Welcome Mat Re: *grins shyly* Hi there...

    Hi Veritas, I'm pretty new here too. I should warn you now, this place is addictive. Addictive, but helpful, and a people here seem to be actual writers. Imagine that ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So the ducks says to me, he says...

    Ello, Ello, Ello. What do we have here? Why a little bit o'randomosity! Yes, just some unscripted info about myself. I'm a writer. I write, it's what I do. That's ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ubiquitous Introductions

    Well, hello there. Seems as though I've stumbled upon something potentially wonderful and useful. At least I hope so. I'm a writer by trade, or at least I claim to ...

    Jun 26, 2011


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone