User avatar

PlasticStarlight

  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    most distrubing book I've ever read is definatly The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. The Plot is not all that unrealistic, and Margaret Atwood herself is a nutball. Plus I ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallus Gallus

    I'm terrified of chickens and I'm not afraid to admit it. This however, is a delightfully intense piece. I love the expression on the chicken's face. The composition is really ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: movie?

    AH, well I'd say watch it. It is an enjoyable movie... just maybe have the lights on for the first time Frank shows up. :mrgreen:

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I love that is it diffucult for all of us to limit the choice to just one or two. I'm going to have to go through these replies with a ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.

    I realize this is almost a year old, but oh well. If you liked the Crank series, have you read " Go Ask Alice"? It's along the same lines. Many ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: OK, so I'm in the market for opportunity...

    Though "The Monstrumnologist" would be my first recommendation as well, another one you could look into is "The Walking Dead." Now I don't know how you feel about graphic novels ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief

    I have to agree here. The Book Thief is one of those truely beautiful books. The formatting is unique, it threw me off at first but I pushed through it ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: April Showers

    I really liked the first version of this. This version looks like it should be part of CD cover or something. The background gives it a whole new emotional tone. ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: movie?

    Donnie Darko is a pretty stellar movie, I'd say. I love the points it explores about destiny and fate. Also the bits and piece about time travel ( if you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes of Seas

    Hey Starlight! First off I love your subject. :P I grew up landlocked but get to live by the ocean for school. You've definatly got a fan here. I like ...

    Jun 28, 2011


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan