User avatar

PlasticStarlight

  • Art & Photography Re: April Showers

    I really liked the first version of this. This version looks like it should be part of CD cover or something. The background gives it a whole new emotional tone. ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: movie?

    Donnie Darko is a pretty stellar movie, I'd say. I love the points it explores about destiny and fate. Also the bits and piece about time travel ( if you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes of Seas

    Hey Starlight! First off I love your subject. :P I grew up landlocked but get to live by the ocean for school. You've definatly got a fan here. I like ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ...Make Lemonade

    A wee disclaimer. This is a short one shot. I was supposed to be working on my real book instead. Now, I'm fully aware my mechanics and grammar are worse ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *grins shyly* Hi there...

    Hi Veritas, I'm pretty new here too. I should warn you now, this place is addictive. Addictive, but helpful, and a people here seem to be actual writers. Imagine that ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 3

    HI! I haven't read the other parts yet, but you've got me hooked. I want to know whats happening to Sam. There's a good amount of exposition. The section isn't ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Project Electrocode Chapter 1

    Hi there! This sounds like the start of a really interesting premise. There is a lot of exposition going on there, I think it would be more effective if you ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain Is Coming But the Rainbow Is Already Here

    Hi! interesting format.The first line is a really effective way to show the passage of time " leaves are falling down in my world fade in fade out", at least ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prairie Winter

    The eggshell gray sky stares indifferent as the sun drifts across blank fields. Curled in my burrow of blankets and sheets. The thin arch of spring peeks along the foothills. ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Faith

    The lake is orange when we find him elbow deep in wetland, his whelp-like whine thrown to shore like a life line. We stand with empty hanging hands as the ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.9

    Just coming in on chapter 9, I'm definatly going ot have to go back and read what's happened before. I like that it is written in first person and that ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindle

    P.S. Fishr- you're my hero.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindle

    I'm with Fishr here. I'm sure the kindle and e-books are wonderful things for this technologically dependant world we live in, that's what we're told. My one question is, if ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So the ducks says to me, he says...

    Ello, Ello, Ello. What do we have here? Why a little bit o'randomosity! Yes, just some unscripted info about myself. I'm a writer. I write, it's what I do. That's ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ubiquitous Introductions

    Well, hello there. Seems as though I've stumbled upon something potentially wonderful and useful. At least I hope so. I'm a writer by trade, or at least I claim to ...

    Jun 26, 2011


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451