User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I take a deep breath, nestled into his jacket, and open my eyes slightly just to watch the world pass by out the window as we drive.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I cuddle up against him, taking out my headphones and phone, sharing a headphone with him and cuddling into him like a stuffed animal before closing my eyes, both ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany She says that the girls are gonna have to sit on the guys lap since there isn't enough room and I glance at Austin before we stand and head ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany Niki looks the same as me, slippers and a huge shirt with sweats, her hair up in a bun as she sits next to me and yawns, "I hope ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I walk down in my slippers, everyone else down, and yawn. Everyone's dresses besides me and I just plop on the couch, yawning and looking at Emma, "You feeling ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I wake in the morning to my mom banging on the door, "GUYS! We're going on vacation! Get dressed and meet us downstairs!" I groan and sit up, glancing ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I fall asleep after a while, sighing.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile and rest my head on his chest, sighing.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile and shrug, kissing his neck before removing his shirt, "Just go to sleep..." I say playfully.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile, chuckling at him.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile and am just about to do it, hesitating before shaking my head playfully.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I shrug and look back at him, "Dirty things." I whisper back, "That I'm not saying."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile wider and shake my head, looking back at my stomach and continuing.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany I smile and stop, glancing at him suspiciously.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Bethany "Good weird," I tell him, tracing a heart with my fingers on my bare stomach.

    Jan 2, 2013


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern