User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I study him, leaning against the headboard.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile and look at him, "Do you want me to narrow it to no pants?"

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I sigh, looking at the sky, "No bra for you either..."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile when he pins me back down and I think, "Because you called me mean."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I kiss him quickly, playfully standing and looking away, "Looks like there's no panties for you tonight..."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I chuckle, "Life is mean."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smirk, "I never said that. I just pointed out the color of your fur is the color of sh*t..."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Then switch to a different character. We can always start our own story and then have it go that way. Allison I glance up when I hear something, freezing. It ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    That's because Stiles is a background character. Lol. Just think of something. Allison I think about everything, and how me and Scott kissed in the lacrosse locker room. Smiling at ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Allison I drop by a tree and hesitate before glancing around again, looking up at the trees.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Allison I take a deep breath and look once I think he's gone and keep walking, crossing my arms and looking at the floor as I walk.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Allison I stay behind the tree, holding my breath and closing my eyes.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Allison I I see someone and hide behind a tree, knowing Scott would kill me if he found out about me being out here. He always said to never go ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Allison I take a deep breath and sneak out, just taking a walk through the woods.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Beacon Hills

    Not yet. Allison I lie on my bed, bored, and glance around.

    Jan 2, 2013


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres