User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Amusement park

    Selene- Tight shorts,ripped, bleach blonde ringlets that go till her hips. Wearing a tight tank top. With boots, that she keeps her gun and knife in. Has sunglasses on and ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    He was really cute. Hes exactly like me. I rest my arms on the bar. My hair changed strawberry blonde and my eyes changed blue. Today i wore skinny jeans-ripped, ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    I nodded and turned straight. I was really bored.

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    Huh... I knew for sure i know him, " I'm selene, who are you?"

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "nothing." I went back on my phone. My eyes changed to pink. And my hair changed more golden.

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    "do I know you?" I asked taking a drink of my whiskey.

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hi

    Im so confused...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    I knew that guy from somewhere... I noticed he was like hitting on that waitrice. Yeah... I think I know him. I glanced at him. The waitric walked my way. ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "I'm fine, just stupid sometimes..." I used my powers to heal myself immediatly. My eyes turned pink and I had pink highlights... Dont know how that would happen. I turned ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled. "sooo..."

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    I take my drink and look around. Theres a blood track. Whats that from? I get that image out of my head and keep my head straight.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Selene..." I grinned. " and whats yours?"

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I was speechless. I hate violence. I stood up and went over to the fight. "whats going on here!" i screamed. They all stopped and looked at me. Wow they ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "well, I'm a shapeshifter, I can read minds, have fire appear on my hands and make the sun go up down or wherever, whenever. Im not very strong, i can ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "huh...." I smiled. " It seemed like it." i grinned and turned to my phone. Then looked up at him again. "so what are your powers?" I asked.

    Feb 2, 2012


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault