User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Same here, People are constantly chasing me, Ares is after me, Since im also the daughter of Athena." I smiled, I blew out the fireball and my eyes changed to ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Selene." I smiled. I formed a fireball in between my fingers again and started playing with it. "Where you from?"

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Yeah I hang out here alot." Even though I was half vampire, I don't bite. "I sense you are a vampire." I smiled. "Me too."

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Selene turned to the man that greeted her. "Hello." She said back with a friendly smile. Selene took a drink and rested her arms on the counter.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I fainted again, my vision turning on and off with the pain. It was killing me. I cried, and murmered words that even I couldnt understand. How did he know ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    The pain was still happening, still killing me, but I managed to keep it inside. He caused me huge pain at one point, I screamed. I lost my voice again, ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    It felt like fire was running through me, That I had no chance. I struggled to keep concious. I couldnt think straight, and everything that I heard was just echoing ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Grey finnaly let go of the pain, I breathed Heavily, and started crying, I felt so dead... I felt like fainting again. "J-Jace.." I murmered as I fainted again.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I could hear people's voices, Its like I was trappe inside myself. Inside I was screaming to get out. What did he do to me? I wanted to answer Jace, ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "No! Just leave me alone!" I screamed. More pain came and I started to daze. "Ju-Just..." I screamed more and more until I lost my voice, I coughed. It felt ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I fell from the pain, my eyes turning blue. Everything was spinning and I couldnt hear or feel anything. I could see perfectly. I asked, "What-what a-are you doing t-to ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Tell me now." I said studdering from the pain. I closed my eyes picturing Jace. I opened them, the pain not as severe. I got dizzy. "Where-wheres Jace..." I asked ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I faught it, mentally keeping my head straight. I talked while he was causing pain. "A-Alright, why do you want me to come with you so much?"

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    A guy comes for me and I flip him, having him land on another guard. "You send guys this easy Gray? I thought you could do better then that." But ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I let go and kicked the guards and broke out of the handcuffs, And punched them away. I flipped some and kneed two in the gun then elbowed their back ...

    Feb 19, 2012


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott