User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Athena Side (evil or good.): Good (This is only for one of the main Charcaters) Power from god/goddess: Goddess of Wisdom, Warfare, Strategy, Heroic Endeavor, Handicrafts and Reason Appearance ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    In the year 2015 the gods and goddesses were arguing on how Hades was invading their territory. Hades has on of the best armies. There are 1 army for Hades. ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled, "I bet." I took a sip of my drink. "Its kinda weird that they sell them At bars though."

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The New Infinity (open/ not started)

    Alright thanx :)

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Exuse me but I dont think you got the memo that its a bad Idea to tell me what do to." I smiled. "Okay why is everyone here trying to ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "I can tell." I turned foward, laughing. "Are you still sad?" I asked grinning.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    I cant wait :) !!!

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I laughed. "Nice try." My eyes changed to pink. "Your funny..."

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Me too." I smiled. I started another fireball in my hand and lit a candle on fire. "Love doing that, its funn.." I said laughing.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Glad to help." I turned to the bar and rested my elbows on it, looking down. I smiled back at him.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "W-what if I give up being a demi-goddess?" I was crying by now, feeling empty on the inside. "I guess." Athena said shrugging. I smiled at Jace. "Its all good."

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    (Yes I understand but the age matters, sowwie :( )

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    **we are seriously talking about a book now?? Im confused...**

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I totally forgot... I didnt even remember I was a Demi-goddess." I put my head in my hands. "Now shes coming." I said frustrated. My heart dropped. I looked up ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I mean... I can only be with Gods/demi-gods." I frowned. "Athena, please tell her its taken care of, do this for me?" I asked begging. "Rayah..your my enemy. Your mother ...

    Feb 20, 2012


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman