User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head, "The mall," I smile.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I run a hand through my hair and sit on the side of the bed, "I snuck out. I don't think they'll notice us gone."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I get to the house and throw my dress on the bed and flash a smile, yawning, "Hey."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I chuckle at him and change into my dress, walking out and heading back to the house once I find one around two hours later.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile and shake my head, "I'll let you see me naked if you go," I sigh, "I'll see you later. You need to get a tux."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I chuckle, "Pick out something to wear and I'll meet you at the house then."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod and smile, "I heard we're all going to a ball tonight," I lean against the wall, "So I have to pick out a dress."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile and shake my head at him, turning back around and changing again into another, "You're a pervert."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile and change into this outfit, turning to him, "What do you think?"

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I sneak him into the drawing room with me and change, looking at myself in the mirror.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I grab some clothes, smiling even wider.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile and take a deep breath, dragging Jag along into a store.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma She takes us into the mall and I hesitate before going on my feet, Sol holding Rivers hand and Bethany doing the same to Austin's.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I yawn, glancing around at everyone. Niki's stomach is bigger, her tired as well, and I study her before closing my eyes again.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shrug, sighing and his mom leads us into town. I refuse to walk, sore and still amazingly tired.

    Jan 3, 2013


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings