User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I'm daughter of aphrodite, Have five sisters, like the color blue, I'm 5'4" and um...I'm sixteen. That's mostly it." I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded still alittle pissed off, "Fine, Just don't do it again." I smiled.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled back at him, "He deserved it." I laughed. Mitch sat down next to Jace. Jace glanced at him making sure he wasn't looking at me.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia-third period, H-how did he do that? I landed on the floor with no powers to keep me strong. I rolled on my back, my eyes still closed. They opened ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|fourth period I smiled and stood up. "Well played Clark." I help him up. "Your good." I laughed and winked at him. "Are we allowed to use our powers?" I ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|End of third period- I passed him the note and stood up. "See ya round'?" I said smiling. Thr bell rand and I swiftly walked out. When I got to ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|Principal After he was done giving me this whole stupid lecture I finnaly got to go back to class. I sat down and the teacher looked at me. I touched ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I couldn't sleep so I silently got up and went outside and ran to the beach again. I put my toes in the water and looked up at the ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Okayyy I opened the door. "I know you can help. It's just I'm overwhelmed and confused. I feel bad for Mitch. He doesn't look at me that way. I'm too ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Jace, please, just go downstairs." I said looking angrily in the mirror. "But If you must know it's because...when it's about me I just, don't like it." He walked towards ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I looked at him. "I bet you just makes me upset." I said sitting up. "Go downstairs." I said standing up and walking over to the window.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I spoke, "You-" I stopped talking after that. My voice cracking. "J-Just, go back downstairs. Hang out with Mitch." I said wiping my tears. I opened the door and lay ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I didn't want to answer him. I looked in the mirror, as he knocked on the door. "R-Rayah?" I sat down by the window and ignored him. I started crying ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I almost wanted to scream. I got off my chair and walked back up to the room angrily, slamming the door behind me and locking myself in the Bathroom.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I was still on the water, looking up at the sky. A shooting star wen't by and I made a wish and walked back to the cabins. I closed ...

    Mar 10, 2012


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot