User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "He is. He tried to do it with me and Poesidon." I said laughing. "He did it and When It weared off I was so mad at him that the ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Ha, I wish." I said smiling, "It's Cupid." I laughed. "He always tries to hit me with his arrow and It's annoying." "But Justin Bieber is cute," I said biting ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Oh guess who my brother is." I said smiling. "I have to babysit him like every week."

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Competition? Ha, There never was." I said smiling. "It'll always be you." I said taking a sip of my drink.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I know..." I smiled, "Maybe if I sing again, he might snap out of it or something." " Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain Kiss me on ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Well the people That I did it on when I was twelve...they stopped when they turned 13." I said frowing. "Yep that sucks." I said looking down. The bartender was ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Shit..." I murmered. And put my head back in frustration. "Yeah, that's why I don't sing."

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Oh yeah!" I said smiling, "It totally forgot, I haven't heard any of their songs in months," I laughed. " And you can't fight the tears that ain't comin Or ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I shook my head, "No. But you were awesome." I clapped, "Who sings it?"

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Whatever you want." I said crossing my Arms. "I just love your voice."

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Okay, It's about uh...9:00?" I asked. He nodded. "Imma' finish my drink first." I smiled. "Sing for me again." I asked.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    It is speed :)

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy 3 | Permission Only

    Name: (Both first and last names): Shyla Conners Age: (13-25, older for vampires; make sure you also add in how old vampires/werewolves/other look in human years): She is 324 years ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy 3 | Permission Only

    Oh! I'll join. Can I reserve a spot for a vampire in the local coven? I will post my profile soon :)

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "That's why I'm askin you." I said smiling. "I'm freaking tired." I said. "But I won't sleep if you don't sleep."

    Mar 12, 2012


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink