User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "N-Nothing..." I said looking away. "Something just happened." I slid down the wall and buried my head in my knees.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I know." I said laughing. "Your so lucky." I looked down. My phone rang. "Exuse me for a sec." I walked into the corner of the wall and got some ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Well then..." I smiled. "It's not that bad. When my mom found out I started drinking she punched me." I laughed. "I punched her back."

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|dorm He was so lying. I know these things. Is he mad at me? I stood there thinking. He could never be mad at me. Why would he? I didn't ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "What?" I turned to Jace. "Really?" I laughed. "Wow."

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I grinned- "Um when I turned 13." I said sending a look to the bartender to back off.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded, "I'm seventeen." I said making sure the bartender heard me. He turned to me. I smirked, "What're you looking at?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "How old are you?" I asked downing the rest of my drink and ordering another.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I looked over at him, "A kid? I could kick your ass." I smirked taking a sip of my drink.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Your so mean." I said histaricly at Nic. I punched him softly in the arm and walked back over to the bar, Ordering another drink.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|dorm I ran after Nero, "You okay?" I asked stepping infront of him so he would stop. I crossed my arms. "Just tell me. I hate it when people act ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I hug him back. "I'm fine." I kept thinking of how the sheild broke though. I shook the thought out of my head. I looked at Jace and pressed my ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Yeah, I have fast reflexes." I stood back up.

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    It hits the wall and spreads across it. Forcing me a step backwards. And I smile, but then the wall breaks "Shoot.." I ducked and it went above me, landing ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    It fully Surrounds me and I smile- "Go ahead."

    Mar 12, 2012


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green