User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I laugh and put my legs on the table and crossed my arms, feeling totally drunk now. I downed another shot and smiled at Jace.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded, "I don't think I am." I said laughing. I closed my eyes and I was dizzy. "Yeah nevermind." I smiled and downed one shot.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I laughed, "Don't." I downed the rest of my beer and ordered four shots of something yellow. I looked over at Jace. "Your quiet."

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Who's the guy that's walking towards them? :) Mia| lunch. I laughed, "No..I only knew your name because it says it on your nametag." I said. He glared down at ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled. "Aww Nic don't pout. Act like a big boy." I said slightly drunk.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled, "Fine...keep it." I sat back down and pulled a mini gun out of my boot and hung it from my belt. "You didn't think I would only have ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Good girl?" I crossed my arms. "You know I'm not gonna act like a good girl." I formed fire in my fist and shot some at his foot which made ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I stood up, "Hey! Give me my gun." I tried to grab it from him.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Name: Becca Sky Age: 19 Gender: Female Class: Spirit Master or Fledgling: Fledgling Appearance (picture and description please): She has bleach blonde hair and usually pink lips. She is very ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded, "Good." I took out my gun and shot my beer open and it bounced off and it hit the wall. The bartender was staring at me. "What? Never ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Or I could just use perfume." I said taking some out of my bag and spritzing some on. "How do I smell?" I asked smiling.

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Can I reserve a spirit fledgling too please? :)

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I wiped my face, "Now I'm gonna smell like whiskey," I laughed. "My mom is gonna be pissed off." I shrugged, "Oh well," I smiled and downed the rest of ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smile again and look down at my drink, "I wonder if I heat this up if it will explode..." I said michevously. I put my hand around it and ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I pulled away and shook my head, "You are so mean sometimes Jace." I smiled, "But I love you anyway."

    Mar 13, 2012


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47