User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked up At Jace, Tears forming. "Bye." I run infront of them and everybody stares at me in disbelief. I form the biggest fireball I could create and threw ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Well then... I let go of Jesse and stand looking up at the giant beast, hovering over us. I backed away and ran into Jace. I wrapped my arms around ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Jesse stands again and I hesitate. She grabs me by the arm and flips me. I land on a table and black out for about 5 seconds. Once I regain ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "What do I do?!" I ran next to her. I formed fire in my fists.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I walked over to Jesse, "Was it her?" I asked turning my head sideways. I shrugged and looked at my arm where the knife barely hit it and there was ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    She tries to stab me but I duck and It goes into the wall. I jump over the bar and run next to Kelly, "Is she it?"

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Jesse kept me pinned agaist the wall and knees me, having me fall to the ground in pain, "God...what did I do?" She kicked me away and turne back to ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    (Haha, I try. Lol I'm just kidding. I thought we werent talking about her anymore.) I nodded at Jace. "There was a monster, and it was after me and Jace. ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked up, "What about in my dreams? I dreamt of this. And everything I've been dreaming has been coming true." I frowned.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "Yeah. I think so." I trailed off. "He like tried to kill me."

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I started crying again, "I-I'm..." I rested against the wall again. "Why me? Why me and Jace?"

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    A tear ran down my cheek, "Jace? Are you okay?" I turned to him, my face worried. My eyes widend, And I felt like fainting. I've seen the monster before. ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I swallowed hard, "T-Thats me and Jace." I walked closer to Jace and stopped. "He's after me and Jace?" I started, My eyes closed.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I turned around, forgetting about Jesse, "My sister Just got killed." I said Crossing my arms. "She was little though." I shrugged, "Does that count? She was murdered by who ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    My head bolts up, "Incomplete? What do you mean?" I asked standing, holding Jace's hand, still shaken up. Jesse walks in and sits at the bar. Me swallowing hard, watching ...

    Mar 16, 2012


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom