User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled back at Kalen, "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked crossing my arms. "Jace, come here for a sec," Jace yawns and walks over. "Isn't he adorable?!" I said ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "You like my dress?" I whispered smiling. "Aww...Your so cute, I want a kid now," I smiled and held him closer.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I pick him up and put him on my lap just as Jace wakes up.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I wake up and look down at Kalen. "Hey." I smiled, "What are you doing up?" I whispered.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "Me neither. But just try to sleep. You've been through alot today." I amiled and stood up, feeling alittle dizzy. I sit at a table across the room ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Are you tired?" I asked looking up at him.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shrugged, "I think so." I whispered back. "When a goddess has childern with someone thats not immortal then They could have major powers, or just regular powers...Something like that." ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    He pulls me closer to him and I yawn, cuddling up against him. It was night, probrably about 12:00. I kept my eyes open.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I woke up in the same place, In Jace's arm. I flashed a smile at him and tried to stand but he wouldn't let me go.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smile back and let him hug me, the saddness dissapearing. "I'm sorry." I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, dozing off into sleep.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shook my head, "No. Don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing." I let go and crossed my arms taking a deep breath.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I studdered, "I know you are going through hard times, I am too. I know how you feel. I need to help lots of people. But I promise I'll always ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Its fine. Lol :) I looked over at Jace and felt more pain. I had to look away, I can't stand to see him like that. "Jace, I know it ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I did :D I decided to just go make up with him. This can't get any worse. I slowly Got up and walked back over to him, and sat down ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah-Not sure what side she's really on. Lol I ran through the forest, my feet clawed at the grass. I saw someone laying in the grass and I shapeshifted back ...

    Mar 16, 2012


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria