User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I smiled, "What?!" I laughed and patted her on the back, "You two make a great couple." I climbed a tree and hung upside down from it by my ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Yeah. She takes advantage of it though." I shake my head at her as she admires the flower she had created. She looks at me, her cheeks getting red. I ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I set Gabi down and looked at her. "Has mommy taught you how your powers yet?" she giggles and nods covering her face with her hands, adorably. I smile, "Can ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "I'm not gonna be a very good mother though. I'm not good at cooking, or cleaning, or grounding. I don't belive in yelling at someone younger then ten. ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled back, "I'm gonna have two though." I said biting my lip. I looked over at Jace And smiled slightly. "And I have instincs. The last time I used ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn | Rebel base I they forced Draco up and I was screaming inside, asiking myself a million questions- What do I do? What if we don't make it out? ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded and stood up walking towards Gabi and Kalen. I looked over At Joseph, "How do you know this stuff? All about little kids." I shake my head, "I ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Gabi turns away from Jace and looks playfully at Kalen. She smiles a baby-tooth smile and claps. She reaches for me and yanks on my hair. "She wants to play," ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Gabi giggled again and reached for Jace's hair and took a fistfull of it. "That's Jace." I smiled and nodded at her, she smiled and touched the side of his ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I let Kalen play with Gabi, "R-Rayah." She called for me an I smiled, "W-what? You've never spoke before! Oh my god!" I laughed, she giggled and covered her mouth. ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "Sure but I'm gonna have my sister drop her off. It's actually my turn to babysit her. She should be here any minute." I smiled again. Becca walks ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "I have three baby sisters." I said laughing. "But two of them are a few months old and the other one is three." I watched Kalen. "You wanna ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Hey Joey." I smiled, "You want Kalen back?" I asked not wanting to let go of him.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "Your gonna make a good father Jace." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Kalen grabs the glass again. When he finishes, he reaches out to me ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "I got it." I went over to the bar and ordered some apple juice. I sat back down next to Jace. "Kalen, You like apple juice? Sorry...I'm not ...

    Mar 16, 2012


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor