User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I turn back to Kalen and smile. He draws a heart. A heart? I study it more and it is a heart. I smile bigger and look at Jace.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily Emily smiles at his offer, "No thanks." she takes a sip of her coke and rests her arms on the bar.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    When his hand tounched mine, It startled me. I looked over at him and took a deep breath, slightly smiling.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily Ross- Emily walked inside the Bar, the cold outside, freezing her. She sat down at the bar and ordered a coke, "Coke please?"

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol okay I'll join. I'm not gonna use Rayah though. I'm probrably gonna use someone from my recent stories. Lol. :D I had to let out a laugh as Kalen ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Haha yay! I saw Jace, kinda looking like he didn't know what to say. I looked away. It was hard not to grab Jace's hand. I tried to get that ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy 3 | Permission Only

    **Sorry I haven't posted earlier!! Tell me if theres anything you want me to change. :D, do you mind if I start out at the club?** Shyla Conners | Sanguinaire's ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol me too. Hah. Its sooo late.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I smile and turn to Micah, "Yeah that would be nice." I help Ritila up and pat her On the back, "Your good."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse She started punching me over and over and it was truly painfull. I decided to Fight back and punched her harder then she's ever punched me. She Flew off ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I smiled and nodded, "Gimme your best." I laughed as she tried to punch me but I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, putting her in ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shrugged, "Are you talking about you and me?" I said wanting to grab Jace's hand. "I'd rather not think about...monsters at the moment. I'm still kinda freaked out by ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse "Yeah, I'd like that. But I would warn you that I'm pretty good at fighting." I said grinning. "It would probrably be an even fight." I shrugged. Micah said ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked up at her. "That guy that I used to date about um..I think it was about four months ago played me. But he acted like he understood me. ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I leaned towards her in my chair. "I know how you feel..." I said looking at her. "Same thing happened when I turned Immortal."

    Mar 17, 2012


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace