User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Bella I shake my head, "Nope, from..." I stopped. "A place." I said grinning.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily When he asks that I freeze and hesitate. "Uhh.." I search for the best way to say it. "No. I um have some buisness to take care of." I ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily "Aw now I wanna do it." I said crossing my arms.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Bella "Aw thanks. I don't get that very often." I said blushing.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Let you what?" I asked resting my arms on tha table.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I let out a chuckle and laugh, "You don't know me THAT well." I said turning to him.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily I nodded. "Thats cool." I smiled and took another sip of my drink.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jease I take a deep breath and smile. When the horn blows I run and top speed and slide under the mud. I ise my elbows to drag me through ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily I look over at Sergeant. "Are you in the army? I used to be." I said smiling.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shake my head, "How do you know for sure?" I aske crossing my arms.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Bella She smiles back at him, "I just don't think I'm 'bella'." She says realizing it's her name. "Oh wait I am.." She laughs.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily "I'm fifteen." I nodded. He asks me my name and I smile, "Emily. Or Em'. Doesn't matter."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Emily I look at the guy in disbelief, "Wow." I smiled. "I'm fifteen." I take a sip of my drink.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smile, "No." I look away and bite my lip. "I don't."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Bella Bella smiles back at him. "Bella..." she says biting her lip. "Hm." She shakes her head. "No."

    Mar 17, 2012


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality