User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded and pulled away. I took a deep breath and buried my head in my hands. "Wheres Jas? I need to give her a stern talking to. Outside."

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I brought him to his bed and helped him recover while the others went to hunt. I put a wet towel on his forehead and some bandages on his ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Me too but I'm just worried about you." I smiled. "I still have a huge peircing from that monsters teeth on my waist." I shrugged.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "God Jace, y-your pale." I said worried. "Y-You don't look so good." I looked down at his chest and lifted up his shirt. "The wound looks better." I put his ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I lean up and looked at Jace. "A-Are you okay?" I asked touching the side of his face, "A-Are you hurting?"

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I woke up about 30 minutes later. I was in Jace's lap. I flickered my eyes open, "W-What happened? Am I in heaven??!??" I ask freaking out.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol how about when Rayah wakes up Jace is okay and she freaks out. Lol. "Jace?!?!?!" I start freaking out and faint myself.

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded. Thank god. "J-Jace?" I sobbed, "Can you hear me? Please..."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Wo set a hand on Jace's forehead? Kalen or Joey? I started crying. What if its the end? What would happen to me? I closed my eyes then opened them ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Jasmine hands it over to Kalen. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Jace, stay with me, C'mon." I wet my sleeve and pressed it to the bullet hole, "Can you hear ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Jace?! Jace, look at me." I ripped off a peice of my sleeve and pressed it against his chest. "Joey! We need to get that gun away from Jasmine before ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Jasmine shot one at the table, one at the wall and the other hit Jace. I screamed and rushed for him, "Jace?! Jace!"

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I saw Ivan coming towards us at the finish line. I rolled my eyes and turned to Cassie, "Congrats, Callie, you deserved it."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Sure, How about Jace? Rayah need alil' heartbreak.lol Jasmine giggles, "No." I step infront of Jace. "She's like that. She won't care." I kissed him, "Don't do this."

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I was already an obstical infront of everybody, I ran as fast as I could and got to the finish line, panting.

    Mar 17, 2012


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus