User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked over at Jace, "What do you think?"

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shrugged, still lost in my depression. I looked around one last time and gave up, throwing back into tears.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shake my head, "R-Riley and L-Logan are just toddlers. I've been trying to teach them not to trust anyone but I guess..." I cried. "I want them back..." I ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I was scared. "What's going to happen?" I sobbed. "W-What if-" I couldn't even say it. I look up at Jace and he could see that I was heartbroken.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I feel heartbroken. I hear a laugh and then the doors open and close. I sit down and put my hands to my face, crying.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I whip around and see that Monique is gone too. I take a step backwards. "M-Monique is gone." I said almost wanting to cry. "No...she took them." Tears dropped from ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Riley?!Logan?!l" I look behind the bar and they arent there. "Stop playing around!" I said worried. I turned to Jace, "You find Them yet?"

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol its fine. :D I nodded, "lets just-" I looked over to where my kids where and they werent there. I looked over Jace and they werent there either. "Logan?! ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol. Aww...I'm like crying now. I knew he wasn't gonna do that. Just forget about his brother. Suddenly I felt horrible. A tear ran down my cheek, "I miss him ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I look over at Jace and smile, holding his hand. "You'll get over it. Don't worry. I lost three sisters. Just don't think about it. Get your mind off it ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Just wait until they turn nine..." I said shaking a head at them. Riley smiles a baby toothed smile at Jace and turns to me pulling my hair. "What do ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked over at Jace. "It does," I said calmly. Logan was about to tackle Riley again and I shot him a look and he stopped looking innocent.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "You need some rest." Logan jumped out of my arms and tackled Riley to the floor. I sighef and and tried to stop them from fighting I grabbed ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I look over at Kelly and shake my head., laughing, trying to conpose Logan. I look over at Jace and see that somethings going on with him. I nuge him ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "Thank you. Their amazing. But their also Jace's so don't give me all the credit." I said sitting down next to him, with both the twins in my ...

    Mar 18, 2012


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio