User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I nod and look over at the other boy that sits at the bar. I give a slight smile and turn to Bella. "Do they have good drinks here?" ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Bella I turn to Ace. "This is my best friend Rayah, Daughter of Aphrodite." I said proudly. Rayah shakes Ace's hand. "Nice to meet you."

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I walk inside the Inn and see Bella. "BELLA!" I yelled and ran towards her, hugging her. "How you've been?" I smiled. Bella smiled and looks at me, "I've ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani "What do we do?" I asked, as A guy charged for me I crossed my arms and elivated him high into the air, dropping him, knocking him out. "We ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Cami God, how could I get his name wrong? Dammit... I sat down in the classroom, and took a deep breath. I looked at my arms wherr they put the ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    It's started. Theirs another SB created for it. :)

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse Rutila comes over to me and my vision becomes blurry."Are you alright?" She asks, I nod not knowing whatelse to say and she starts feeling around my shirt, getting ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah~ I saw Alex walk bck inside And I followed. He closed his eyes at his bed and I smiled, kneeling at his side, "Hello." I said knowing he couldn't ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani- I looked over at Caius and sent a confused look at him. He nodded and I nodded. I concentrated on this one guy that was heading towards me, knowing ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The War For Olympus *Two Spots left - Started*

    Heres my profile! Name: Rayah Sparx Godly Parent: Aphrodite Juggernaut Power: (This can range in any sort of power normally something from said godly parent.): Whoever hears her sing will ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani- I see Caius drop into the audience and all the gurls crowd around him. I smile and shake my head, walking into the audience and pulling him out of ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy 3 | Permission Only

    Shyla| Walking towards academy I finished my shift at the club. mostly everyone there only ordered drinks, so, that's good. I finished cleaning the glasses and quickly grabbing my jacket, ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani The teacher calls me up to introduce myself. I sigh and stand, walking swiftly up on the stage. I wasn't nervous at all. I smiled and tried to look ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse They blow the horn and I run at full speed, clashing any animal I see. I flip over one. I keep running and one of them clashes me across ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Cami I walk inside and everyone greets me, my partner, Alec, looking as cute as ever. I flashed a smile at him and continued walking foward to him. My skinny ...

    Mar 23, 2012


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn