User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He kisses me and I close my eyes, having this be my first kiss. So this is what it feels like. I pulled away and flashed another smile at him.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He looks at me and I flash a smile before turning back to my drink.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I was in my apratment, and sliped on my cut-off top, my black Mask that just covers my eyes and my boots, with my leather jacket. I put ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I take a deep breath and nod at Micah. Suddenly the bell rings and I sling onto the rope over the lava, watching every last bit of my body. ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I flash a smile at Drakes comment, wanting to laugh so damn bad but keep it in me, looking out onto the feild. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I take a sip of my drink and glance over at them, wondering what they were talking about.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah I look over at Storm. "I'm going out to help." I sighed and ran out the door, clutching my knife to my side, yelling Peter's name.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I looked around confused out of my mind. What just happened? I looked over at Alex and walked towards him, "Tinks missing. Should we help?"

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He looks over at Gemini and whispers something to her that I couldn't hear. I sighed and took another sip of my drink.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I look at him, smiling. "Good."

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I notice him staring at my hair and I chuckle, "Does my hair look bad?" I take a sip of my drink.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I nodded, "I'll keep that in mind." I looked over at Jason and flashed a smile.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I shoo Lacey back to Olympus and she glides away. I smile and watch her. "I wish I could fly." I said without realizing it.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled wider, my auburn hair turning slightly more red and my eyes changed bck to Blue.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled back at him, bringing Lacey down to my shoulder, "They're good companions." Lacey chirps at Jason and I shake my head at her, downing some of my drink.

    Apr 3, 2012


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn