User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I shrug, "Yours looks more like lightning." I closed my locker.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I hesitate before taking his hand. "I think you have an unknown power." My smile grows bigger and I look up at him.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I glance at Jace as I take something out. "What?" I ask with a slight smile.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah When I'm finished with the men I looked around then ran out and to my locker.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I pushed my blonde hair out of my face and glanced around. Suddenly my eyes turned deep but beautiful red. I forced another jolt at the mad walking towards ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I shake my head at the other kid as in "I've got this." I formed two large fireballs in my hands and brought it to my good arm. I ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah One of them puts me in an arm lock and I struggle to get out of it, tears forming because of the pain. I knee him and he falls ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I swallow and turn around to face them, revealing myself, letting my hair down. I almost fall to my knees, seeing one of them. They throw a knife at ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I finish writing and flash a smile at the class before the door opens. Two large men stood, dressed in armor. I cursed under my breath and through the ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I nod and take my books out. I walk to my science class and sit in the corner. The teacher calls me and I swallow standing and walking towards ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah Jace catches up with me and I flash a smile at him as I get to my locker.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I nod and walk out, grabbing my bag. I pass a guy with bright red hair and keep walking before bumping into Charlie. He smiles at me and winks ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    I open my eyes and look at him. "What just happened?" I asked in a whisper.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    I pull away and set my forehead against his, closing my eyes.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    I flash a smile at him and tighten my grip, kissing him more passionately.

    Apr 21, 2012


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns