User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I stand and hug my sisters, goodbye. And when everyone leaves, I lean against the wall, smiling.

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I nod, smiling, hugging him back. It turns 12:00 and the party starts to end. I sigh, watching everyone leave.

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    He kisses me and I smile, kissing him back.

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I blush and smile wider.

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria "What can you do with Fire and light?" She asks, studying me. I grin and stare at a tree. It catches on fire and falls to the ground. "If ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Military Camp (Closed/Started)

    Hunter I glance around, feeling sorry for just about everyone in the room. My dad walks out and blows the whistle. Time for the test... I sighed and stood up, ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria He asks me what elements I control and I freeze, wondering if I should tell him. It's okay Tori, you can fight. If he threatenes you. Just tell him. ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Military Camp (Closed/Started)

    It's good. She can be one of Hunter's friends if you want. Make sure to check out the DT. And actually Marines are water stuff.

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria Trevor shows me his Mark and I become more relaxed. I hesitate before showing him mine, a mix of fire and air marked on my wrist. "My names Victoria ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria Some guy pops out of the distance, "Relax." He says putting his hands up. "I'm not going to hurt you." I eye him and slowly lower my bow and ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I's a long walk back, the sun was already set over the horizon and I couldn't really see anything. I forged fire my way and light covered me, giving ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I swallow and nod, "Lots..." I say, my sister, Jesse bursts in through the door, a knife connected to her belt. I jumped and she walks over to me, ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I nod, understanding. I remember about Jace's power and swallow, glancing at him.

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I nod, "What's the power? Mother? Who's their parent?" I ask, crossing my arms.

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Military Camp (Closed/Started)

    Everyone please check out the DT for further updates. Also, everyone that has reserved a spot, post your profile in the DT, and make it by Wenesday, or better, Monday. ...

    Apr 22, 2012


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind