User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I sigh, crossing my arms and push myself up. "You didn't look hard enough." I smiled.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I watch him, keeping on the side of the bed, smiling.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I glance up at him micheviously. I stand, without him noticing and flick his ear, playfully and run, crouching behind the bed to hide.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Bella Knight I stopped playing my guitar for a second and glanced up at them. "I sing, dance and play guitar." I said, starting to strum again. "What about you, ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I shake my head at him. "I have." I said, kissing his neck.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    "Your eyes are amazing. I love blue." I chuckled, smiling wider.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I crinkle my nose out of habit and look into his eyes, smiling.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I watch him, flashing a smile. "We're still on the floor." I chuckle.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I sigh and look over at him. "I'm scared now though...It's weird..." I say, swallowing.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria . After that other guy leaves with my sister I watched her longingly. "We need to move camp. They know where we are now." He says. I only caught ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I see a ball of light or whatever it was go into the sky. I hear screaming and can't take it anymore, standing and making my way towards it ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I nod, and force a small smile, rolling off him and taking a deep breath. "Who the hell was that?!"

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I jump into his arms. "God I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you..." I said, holding him close.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I nod, trying to smile but can't, too caught up worried for him. "Thank god." I kissed him all over his face in releif.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    I swallow, worried for him. "A-Are you sure?" I ask, taking his face my hands.

    Apr 24, 2012


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain