User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Lacie I remember we have the meeting thingy and I stand from the tree, walking inside. I get to where everyone else is and I sit, making Ivy stay under ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Lacie I hear all the violence outside and run out, seeing a poor boy fight off the guards until Sooth came. I swallowed, memories coming back to me. Ivy made ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria Stella asked me how she did when she was hitting the tree stumps and I chuckled. "Amazing, Stella. But one thing you need to keep note on is when ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Oh! Sorry. From now on WILL be carefull. :)

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I sigh, smiling, stepping up. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before opening them again, instead of brown they were red. I grabbed my bow and ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Valentino's [4]

    It's right below this one. just read through the last couple pages and We could work something out. :D

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Celeste Conners Tess comes up to me as I gave the soup to Justia. "Do you need me to do anything?" She asks, smiling a bit. I smiled back, "Nah. ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria So much had happened, I couldn't believe it. I have longer hair, more red Then brown I suppose, and my skin became tanner. My bangs hung over my left ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Lacie Rose I make my way through the woods and such, nature following me as I go. My snake, Ivy, Wrapped around my upper arm, hissing every once and a ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Saskia's Resort and Waterpark

    Rayah Jasmind keeps looking out the window and I have to snap my fingers to get her back to reality. "What is it?" I ask, tilting my shades back down. ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Celeste Justia layed there, her head in my lap. I put my hand on her forehead and she was burning up. She totally had a fever. I looked up at ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Celeste Connors Justia wasn't breathing right and I started freaking out. "C'mon." I pick her up out of the snow and bring her inside setting her by the fire. I ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I nod but keep hold of my arm. "I-I think it's broken." I said, looking at my arm. "I-I can't move it and No fire is curculating there anymore."

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I feel the new fire coming into me. I jump up, full of energy but my arm still injured, "Uh thanks." I said flashing a smile at Mince. The ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Victoria I see Mince, Trevor and Stella infront of me, still blurry. "I-I can do this...." I said, standing again. I shook my head out to gain clarity but it ...

    Apr 27, 2012


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye