User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Half-Breed Academy - Started but Still Accepting

    Zoey When I saw that course I almost fainted. "Zoey, Your turn. Dragon's first." She says with a smirk. I clentch my fists and go on it, staring off with ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Saskia's Resort and Waterpark

    Rayah I shake my head. "No, Not Zeus. My dad is Posedion." I said, standing. I sensed his presence and I tilted my sunglasses back to cover my eyes, taking ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Saskia's Resort and Waterpark

    Rayah I smiled at them, "Aw. That's cute." I make a heart with my hands. If anyone, I should know how they feel together. Considering who my mom was. A ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Name: (Full name! First, Middle, Last and Nicknames if there are any.): Vanessa (Nessa) Nina West Gender: (M for Male, F for Female): F Age:(14-18): 16 Godly Parent: Ares Power: ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty Pain took over me and I moaned, feeling someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I moaned again and lightning zapped around my fingers. It ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty He kept zapping me and I didn't give it. "Do whatever you want but I'm n-not giving I-In!" I said, starting to doze off. Electricity burned in my ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Psychic School (active please)

    Here, tell me if it's alright: Name: Zoey Wolff Age: 15 turning sixteen. Gender: Female Power: (good at and bad at take only the ones left don't over do the ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Psychic School (active please)

    This sounds cool. Can I reserve a spot for a girl that's good at Aura Reading and bad at Empathy? I'll post my profile soon.

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I chuckled at what he did and tried to stand but couldn't. "I swear I aught'a--" I start to say but then he covers my mouth. "Shut up." ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I shake my head, "I'm not leaving." Lightning cracks outside just as the tornado gets closer. "Hurry!" I scream, grabbing him. He jerks out of my grasp and ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I back up on the floor as something happens to Carpenter. "C-Carpenter?" I ask, standing. He keeps screaming and I swallow, anger building up infront of me. C'mon ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Royalbook

    Making one of Angelica's sisters. :)

    May 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty He pinned me down and spoke into my mind. Your heart. Anger filled me and I shocked him with electricity as he jumped off me. I kneed him, ...

    May 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Keys to Infinity (Open ~ Accepting w/permission only)

    Done. I also metioned she has a british accent. :D

    May 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I glance upwards, seeing Carnage and I chuckle. "Oh my god! Just give up already!" I say, crossing my arms. I lean against the wall, realizing something. My ...

    May 13, 2012


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour