User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I swallow, glancing down at my stomach but don't say anything more. I look back up at him, my brown wavy hair covering one of my blue eyes.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I study him, "Why am I here?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I sigh, not taking it, "I don't know who I am."

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo He leaves and I lean back down, confused and scared.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I see someone walk in, "Are you the doctor?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I wake up hours later, my stomach wrapped up, and glance around. Confused, I swallow. Where am I?

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I don't move, not one bit, and pass out completely as they get to the hospital.

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I can't hear him, everything blacking out, and and twitch a little, electricity still running through my body.

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo My vision goes blurry when he pulls me out, a huge sting on my torso, it bleeding. I cough up water before my eyes close again, laying cold on ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile and kiss him long and hard when he gets to me before finding a wave as swimming to it when it comes close enough. I swear when ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile and paddle after him, tilting my shades up and into my hair. I get to him and sit on my board, glancing around for the perfect wave.

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo *timelapse* Um...one year? (Long relationship? Lol.)

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile wider and nod, "I'd like that."

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile back at him, "You surf? Me too."

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile, "S'nice to meet you too," I run a hand though my wet hair and look up at him.

    Mar 31, 2013


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind