User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan I nod before leading him in, going to my father first. "Dad, this is Tyler," I introduce.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod in agreement before looking up at him. "Yep, that's my Jace.." I chuckle.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan I smile. "Logan, just Logan," I say, standing. "Can I introduce you to my family?"

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I smile and nod, "Yeah, he's just better though," I look back at Jace.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan I shake my head and chuckle, "Don't call me that," I warn. "Anything but that."

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, glancing up at him. "yes. Why?"

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan I smile again at this. "Of course I'll mentor you. But you do not owe me," I state, "And you'll have to get used to my sister asking questions ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod and flash another smile. "S'fine with me," I say, kneeling next to Jace again and stroking his cheek with my thumb as he sleeps.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan He thanks me and I smile, taking place beside him but keeping my distance. "You don't owe me," I whisper back, picking at the grass. "I just did what ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod slowly and look at Izzy, flashing a smile. "Bye, Izzy."

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan She dissapears and I catch Tyler motioning me towards him. I flash a smile before walking towards him, leaning against the doorway as he does.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I swallow at the man with the little girl from before. he tells Jace to close his eyes and I push myself up. "Thank you."

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan My eyes widen at what she says and I shake my head. "No," I shake my head. "Kill me. I don't care. But there's no way in hell I'm ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I sigh and cross my arms, resting them on the side of the medical bed. "Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets," I tell ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I shake my head and push his hands away, not wanting him to look at them. "Don't be."

    Jun 17, 2012


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats