User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah Jace sits up and I flash a smile, sitting on the side of the medical bed. "Hey, cutie," I whispered. "You alright?"

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, standing. "Me too," I sigh. Glancing around the truck for something to do.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah Have stirs and I smile, looking back over at Mark. "You bored?"

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, brushing my hand softly over his arm. "I hope so."

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan Once I introduce him, he goes off to his sister, I know why he would want to. I walk back inside and plop down on the couch, taking my ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod and smile, looking at Jace. "When will he wake up?" I ask.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, "Things happen," I sigh. "But it's worth it right?" I flash a smile.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan Riley chuckles and looks at me with a smile, "You're so full of it," She says. I shrug. "What do you mean?" She just shakes her head and closes ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, smiling. "Four? Cool. An yeah. Twins. Had Em' when I was...seventeen," I say, kneeling next to Jace again.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan Riley opens the door, obviously pissed off, her boyfriend beside her. I sigh and introduce them. "This is Tyler," I say. She studies him before flicking her eyes to ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I think. "Riley and Logan are five," I say, nodding. "And a playdate would be cool."

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan He bows and she flashes a smile. "You don't need to do that," she chuckles, putting a pot on the stove. I nod and wave goodbye before thinking. We ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I nod, smiling. "She reminds me of my daughter," I sigh.

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [4]

    Logan I chuckle at my dad and walk into the kitchen, seeing my mom... trying to cook. "Ugh! It's not working!" She says, trying to turn on the stove. I ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Rayah I smile and stand, shaking his hand. "Rayah Carter," I introduce. "Nice to meet you."

    Jun 17, 2012


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger