User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile. "It's good you want a dog..." I glance at the floor. "Because now you have one."

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I roll my eyes playfully. "...A dog?" I ask.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I chuckle. "Fine-Fine," I sigh, thinking again. "Chupmunks?"

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile wider and bite my lip. "Ponies?"

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I sigh and think. "Bunnies?" I ask with a smirk.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I had the waiter my Menu too and take a deep breath, flashing a smile at Lily. "What's on you're mind?"

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall The waiter comes over and I order our food. "And I'll have a coke." I say. I look at Lily to tell him what she wants to drink.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I look over the menu again before deciding. "Cheese pizza."

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I look at the menu as we sit at the booth. "What are you thinking of getting?" I ask.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile wider and make my way to the nearest diner (They have little ones inside the park), and get us a table once arrived.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I turn to her, flashing a smile. "I..." I think. "Want to have some lunch."

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall We get off the ride and flash a smile. "Whucha wanna do next?"

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall We go up and down in the ride. I smile, laughing, and throw my hands up like I had the other rides until it comes to a stop.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I see the guys and flash a smile, sitting down. "They won't be for long," I whisper, making it storm so hard that they have no choice but to ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall The line moves and it's our turn again. I see Lily sense and I grab her hand, flashing a assuring smile. "You scared?"

    Jun 22, 2012


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn