User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Linkin Park!

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile and hold her hand as it spins, the music somewhat annoying me.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall She sits us in the booth seat that spins and I chuckle as it starts moving.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I shake my head at her and stand, taking her hand. "Lead the way."

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile, "Then we'll do anything you want to."

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I open my eyes to look at her. "Whag do you Want to do today?" I ask.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile and pull back, setting my forehead against hers instead, closing my eyes.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I chuckle a little and bring my arms around her waist.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I smile even wider and shake my head at her, kissing her softly.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I melt at her blushing before tilting her chin up. "You blushing?"

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I watch her as She finishes and I smile wider. "You're so beautiful," I chuckle.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I nod back and sling an arm around her shoulders, taking a deep breath while finishing my breakfast.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I glance around and catch sight of a dollar coaster moving outside. I smile and look back down at my food. "Wonderful view, huh?" I chuckle, glancing at Lily.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I bring her an apple and some pastries as I have, and sit on the couch again, handing it to her on a foam plate.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kaboom! Amusement Park

    Niall I nod, flashing a smile, and sit up. "I'm going to go get us some breakfast," I said, walking to the mini fridge I'd brought in.

    Jun 23, 2012


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour