User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I glance back up at her, "A b*tch, love," I simply reply, sipping my water.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey Sighing, I just stay with my water, remembering what happened the last time I the thought, I shudder before looking back at the girl, "I apologize if you can't ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I nod, "Jolly," I smile. The bartender comes over and hands me another drink. I look at it, "What is this?" "On the house," He nods. I study it ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I clear my throat, "So. Where are you from, love? You seem a little off you're trolley," I smile.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    *Facepalms* Oh... Joey I flash a smile, "Nice to meet ya. I'm Joey. You should probrably keep you're pecker up. So young lads could see you, love. Some might think ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey The girl scooted away and I order a water instead, "What's you're name, love?" I ask her.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I swallow and grin before spilling it all over myself on purpose, "Bloody hell, look what happened, I can be such a dim sometimes!" The bartender narrows his eyes ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Yes!

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    That's Joey^^ Joey I walk into the tavern, my jeans dirty and my white tee shirt and leather jacket kept clean - I hate getting my shirts dirty - and ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (Closed, Started)

    Rayah Sighing, I lean against the wall as a newcomer arrives. Wait...If he got in...There must be a way out... I walk closer, standing beside him as I do. Chase ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Isabella Stonell - 'Belle' - Storybrooke High That whole assembly was somewhat boring and amusing. No one was paying attention - including me - and when it ended, It looked ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (Closed, Started)

    Name: Rayah Sparx Age : 16 Gender: Female Race: Demigod (Daughter of Aphrodite) Appearance Rayah.jpg Rayah has bleach blonde hair with brown-ish highlights. Unlike the picture, she has big emerald ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Jackie I shrug, taking a sip of my drink, "Not really. I've been focusing on my studies. But it would be nice to have someone," I flash a smile.

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Jackie Whoa..... I flash a smile, "That, my friend, was amazing."

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Motorway Cafe

    Jackie "Interesting," I turn to face him, "Entertain me"

    Jun 29, 2012


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity