User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey The man gets his drink and I look back at Awen, "I'm moving back to England this summer," I state, "My family offered me a buisness, pays a hell ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I shrug, "She's been fine. Can be as annoying as sh*t sometimes though," I chuckle, "And has the Lurgy right now..." I sigh, "Hopefully she'll get better." A guy ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I shrug, "I've been Hunky-dory," I smile, still looking foward, "Been taking care of Carli."

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I nod, flashing a smile, and take a sip of my drink, "Thought so. I haven't seen you in Donkey's Years, Awen. How've you been?"

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey "Joseph Hartz?" I ask, swirling my drink around.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey Memories flash back and I blink a couple times, glancing back at her, "Who was you're best friend? Do you remember?"

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey 'Cause I went there too... I shake my head, looking foward, "Nevermind," I glance at the floor.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey Awen...that name sounds familiar... "If you don't mind me asking..." I turn to her, "What school did you go to when you were in kindergarten? If you went to ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Hm...What if they knew eachother before? As little kids? Like they were best friends when they were little? Joey I glance at her before tapping my fingers on the bar, ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey Haha, Charlie would so kill me if I... I glance at my phone, smirking, and decide against it, taking a sip of my soda.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I shake my head at her and take another sip of my water, "Can I have another coke please?" I ask the bartender. I wait around five minutes and ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I smile at her, "See?" I take a sip of my drink, "Beautiful."

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I glance at her, "Awen, please remove you're hood, love?" I tug on it, "I want to see you're face."

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I shake my head, taking a sip of my drink, "I was just clarifying, love."

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Joey I think for a second before turning foward and resting my arms on the counter, "Yes."

    Jul 6, 2012


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns