User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Sam He's still asleep and I kick him in the leg, "Get up!"

    Aug 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Isabella 'Bella' Stonell - 'Belle'- Storybrooke High Today was the day I finally got the results to my chemistry test. I know I'll probrably get an A, but there's always ...

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena He dozes off and I stand, "I'm going upstairs," I say to no one in particular, "Come if you want."

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Name: Chase Hathaway Gender: Male Species: Human Age: 18 Appearance: Chase has dark brown hair that passes right over his eyes. He has sun-kissed tan skin and a muscular build, ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Hey. : ) Mind if I reserve a male human? I shall post my profile soon. Thanks.

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena My head spins and I yawn, closing my eyes and deciding getting drunk wasn't my best idea. I take my head in my hands and take a deep breath.

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena Loving his facial expression, I chuckle and shake my head at him, "I was jokin'."

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena I look at Mark and nudge him, "You and Jaylee a thing?" He looks at me, "What do you mean?" I shrug and catch him staring at me, "I ...

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Isabella Stonell - 'Belle' - At Her House By the time I'd finished staring at the rose, my father walks in with a form in his hand. He looks at ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena I nod and Mark before downing my beer, standing and getting another.

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wanted (Is taken)

    Selena Mark follows me up and stands beside me in wait for the jet to arrive. "So...Egypt. Fun," He says sarcastically. I look at him, "Ever been there? Lance said ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena Mark starts talking to someone and I sigh, getting a beer before plopping back next to him with a smirk, "Who ya talkin' to?" I ask, studying him. He ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: City by the Sea

    Selena I look at Mark, bored and utterly annoyed for no reason, "F*ck this," I stand, "I shall get drunk now. Maybe."

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Isabella "Bella" Stonell - 'Belle' - Her apartment Sundown finally arriving, I make my way back to my house. My father cooks dinner in the kitchen, and I sit at ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wanted (Is taken)

    Selena Sighing, I look at Mark. Wow. He looks worse then me. Not caring, I turn the music back on, and sit down on the counter across from him, eating ...

    Jul 24, 2012


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter