User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I think, "Singing," I reply, "You?"

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod and sigh, "Can...Can we talk about something else please?"

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby "Mortal world. A place where they don't have powers. We have powers in Pearl," I look at him, "I just call it that."

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I lose my smile, "When I was five she died in a car crash," I say, "We were in the mortal world at that time..." I sigh, "And it ...

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I giggle a little, "That's sweet. When...When I was two... and when my mom was still around, she used to have tulips all over the palace," I smile, "And ...

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I still look at the ground, "I'd think it'd be cute," I shrug, still slightly smiling.

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I shrug, "The rose is amazing," I smile slightly, "how about you?"

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I look down and sigh, "Green," I whisper. Just like my mom's favorite color. "Yours?"

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby Silence takes over and I take a deep breath before shaking my head at myself. I hate life sometimes.

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I sigh and look up at the purple skies, just like my eyes, and finger a flower before tucking it into my hair, it matching my dress perfectly. Why ...

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I shake my head and glance up at the palace, tucking some hair behind my ear, "Nevermind."

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod, "What are we?" I ask in a whisper, looking down at the flowers by my legs, my hair falling past my shoulders, "In status."

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod and look at him, "How long are you staying?" I ask, my voice almost hopeful.

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I let go if his hand and plop down in the flowers, moving the bangs out of my eyes, "This place is so pretty."

    Aug 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I smile and nod, leading him outside and to the flowers.

    Aug 25, 2012


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time