User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I study him and my father comes over, "You alright to travel?" I nod, "I...Yeah, I think so," I reply, taking a deep breath. He nods and I stand, ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I study him before letting go of his hand and sitting up. I face him and sit crossed legged, resting my arms on my legs, "Tell me."

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I just stare at him, "Are you seriously blaming this on yourself? It's not your fault."

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod again, "Yeah. Just have a little headache now."

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod, "I'm alright," I sigh, resting my head on his chest.

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby He kisses the top of my head and I open my eyes again before looking up at him, "You...You awake?" I ask in a whisper.

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I wake around an hour later and kiss Dylan's arm, my eyes still purple like they usually are. My father is still talking to the guards, and I close ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I stir in my sleep and my father comes up to me, putting his hand to my forehead to check for a fever. He goes to tell a guard ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I take a deep breath in my sleep and take in his warmth, completely at peace.

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I nod and glance up at Dylan before cuddling with his arm, closing my eyes.

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I look at Roan, having to process the words before responding, "I'm...I'm okay..."

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby I close my eyes to get clarification and everything settles down. When I open them again, I'm leaned against Dylan and Roan is finishing as he bandages my forehead. ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby Something stops the van and makes me slide to the right, hitting my head. Something warm drips down my face and I glance up, to find it bleeding. The ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby Still crying, I scream even louder but then they tape my mouth shut, "Ugh. Shut up!" They yell at me, tying my hands. I kick at the hood of ...

    Aug 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Ruby Someone takes me from behind just as I see them exit the room and holds my mouth shut from screaming. They throw me in a back of a car ...

    Aug 26, 2012


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year